Express Shelters Outdoor Underground Storm Shelter
When a severe storm or tornado hits, where will you go? Many believe they can go to the center of their home in a closet and ride out a storm. The problem is many storms are too powerful and these storms can level everything down to the concrete slab. Only a storm shelter/tornado shelter can provide protection against tornadoes; one of nature’s most violent storms. Express Storm Shelters has four sizes of outdoor weather tight tornado storm shelters.
5' wide, 6' long, 6.5' deep = 30sq ft
Installed Price- $5000
5' wide, 8' long, 6.5' deep = 40sq ft
Installed Price = $6000
6' wide, 10' long, 6.5' deep = 60sq ft
Installed Price - $7000
Extra Large Shelter
6' wide, 12' long, 6.5' deep = 72sq ft
Installed Price - $9000
Express Storm Shelter prices include shelter, installation, tax, dirt removal, clean up, non-slip strips on steps, 3 battery operated swivel LED lights, and carpeted floor.
Outdoor Underground Storm Shelter Features
- Approximately 6 1/2 feet from top of shelter to shelter floor
- 10 gauge Steel Plate door
- Triple Latch handle lock on the interior of the door
- 10 gauge Steel Walls
- 2 benches running the length of the shelter
- Installed in your yard
- 2' lip to prevent floating
- Coated with an epoxy/tar blend that dries hard. Approved by US Corps, of Engineers for use on dam gates, underground gasoline tanks, and offshore drilling rigs
- Battery operated LED lights
- Carpeted floor
- Optional coupler to run electrical (We do not run electrical. This would be an additional charge to be determined between you and the electrician of your choice.)
- Registered with National Storm Shelter Register, and your local Emergency Management Agency (where available), so if your area has an event they know where you are located and can get to you quickly
- Meets and Exceeds FEMA 320 standards and the more strict ICC/NSSA standards for shelters
- Normal Installation Time: One Day (4-8 Hours)
Please keep in mind when shopping for a storm shelter that you should always consider the number of house guests you may have plus your family when severe weather strikes the area. Some of the most devastating storms have hit during the holidays.
When shopping around for tornado shelters please keep in mind the actual dimensions and square footage (length X width). NOT the number of people they say it will hold.
Contact us at 901-692-3804 or email us at email@example.com today to discuss your shelter needs.